30 June 2007

I am a Hyphen

Why yes, I am procrastinating, why do you ask?

The packing & shipment of my belongings has run into a slight snag, but I'm confident (read: stressed out of my mind) it will all work out fine, and my books will eventually land somewhere near Seattle.

So while I slowly come to the realization that the packing gnomes aren't going to appear & take care of things for me, I discovered a quiz for all the grammar freaks out there. And that definitely includes me.

Which Punctuation Mark Are You?


Enjoy, and if you happen to see the gnomes, please send them my way!

3 comments:

Lisaopolis said...

packing, me too me too! I hate it! Hang in there! I remember when I left Slovakia, I basically left my whole apartment, as is. The good thing about trans-atlantic moving is...you can't take it (well, mostly) with you. Keep me posted on your whereabouts!

Lisaopolis said...

PS: I am also a hyphen...

Sarah said...

WAIT THERE ARE GNOMES THAT WILL HELP ME PACK THESE BOXES I AM SURROUNDED BY?!!!! WHY DON'T PEOPLE TELL ME THESE THINGS!!! ONCE YOU FIND THEM SEND THEM MY WAY! REDUCING OUR LIVES TO 800LB IS MORE CHALLANGING THAN I THOUGHT WHEN THE KIDS TOYS AND CLOTHES ALONE ARE A TON.

I AM QUOTES "