04 March 2007

Tag, I'm IT!

Thanks to Lisaopolis for the tag.

10) Favorites
COLOR: purple
FOOD: cheddar cheese
MONTH: June
SONG: I can't possibly choose just one, but anything by the Indigo Girls ranks pretty highly
MOVIE: Again, too many to choose one, but, gun to my head, I'll go with The Princess Bride
SPORT: rowing
SEASON: late spring
DAY OF THE WEEK: Saturday
ICE CREAM FLAVOR: mint chocolate chip
TIME OF DAY: 8:32 PM

9) Currents:
MOOD: distracted
CLOTHES: jeans, t-shirt, hoodie
TASTE: mint tea
TOENAIL COLOR: natural
TIME: 4:38 PM
SURROUNDINGS: my apartment
THOUGHTS: why am I doing this? hmm, I'm hungry
WONDERINGS: who invented liquid soap and why?

8) First:
BEST FRIEND: Andrea, we were in kindergarten together. Every day we'd try to convince the bus driver to let me get off with her at her house. Sometimes we were successful.
KISS: Joe Robertson
SCREEN NAME: raisin
PET: I think it was a hamster
PIERCING: ears
CRUSH: Bob Karczewski
HOME LOCATION: Redmond, WA

7) Lasts:
CIGARETTE: sometime in 1998
DRINK: sometime last month
KISS: too long ago
MOVIE SEEN AT THE MOVIE THEATER: Breakfast on Pluto
PHONE CALL: a student's mother
CD PLAYED: Goo Goo Dolls - Dizzy Up the Girl
GIFT RECEIVED: cheddar cheese & Cadbury Creme Eggs

6) Have you ever...
DATED ONE OF YOUR BEST FRIENDS? yes
BEEN ARRESTED: not yet
BROKEN THE LAW: I shoplifted a pack of gum in high school
SKINNY DIPPED: yes
BEEN ON TV: on KIRO news, spreading rock salt on Queen Anne hill
KISSED SOMEONE YOU DIDN'T KNOW: define KNOW

5) Things...
YOU'VE EATEN TODAY: toast with peanut butter, bagel chips, strawberry yogurt
YOU'VE DONE TODAY: woken up, showered, taught English, worked on my resume
YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: music, friends, rain, sleep, air
YOU CAN HEAR RIGHT NOW: the fan on my laptop, traffic outside my building
YOU DO WHEN YOU GET BORED: read random blogs, watch DVDs, grade papers

4)
PLACES YOU'VE BEEN TODAY: my apartment, 2 trams, 3 buses, a coffee shop

3)
PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ANYTHING TO: define ANYTHING

2) Choices:
a. BLACK OR WHITE : if we're talking clothing, black, if we're talking coffee, white
b. HOT OR COLD: how about warm?

1) THING YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
live in Seattle again

3 comments:

Lisaopolis said...

ahhhh so now the truth comes out about lifting items from a store whilst in high school. I KNEW you were a bad-ass.

Phobe said...

So now you know. :-)

Liquid Soap

William Shepphard first patented liquid soap on August 22, 1865. In 1980, the Minnetonka Corporation introduced the first modern liquid soap called SOFT SOAP brand liquid soap. Minnetonka cornered the liquid soap market by buying up the entire supply of the plastic pumps needed for the liquid soap dispensers. In 1987, the Colgate Company acquired the liquid soap business from Minnetonka.

From:
The History of Soaps and Detergents
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By Mary Bellis

Grey said...

Hey! I just read you were an ex-pat living in Poland I tell you my case. I'm catalan and I'm living in Barcelona now, but I wanna go to Poland in a few months. I'd like to live in Kraków for a year, but I'd like to know if it's that hard to find an apartment (shared) and a job. I don't mind what kind of job, plus I got some savings. Here in Barcelona it wouldn't be a problem, but I don't know how things are in Poland. Thanks.