07 September 2006

A Brief Return

I left my mom at the Warsaw airport this morning, and now have a whole week to myself before my next guest arrives. Whatever shall I do with all that free time? Oh, I know, finish my thesis, clean my apartment, do laundry, try to plan some lessons for the teaching I'll be getting back to in October, and maybe see a movie.

All I really want to know is, where the hell did the summer go? That's a rhetorical question, I do know what I've been doing for the last 2 months, but it just always seems like there'll be more time for everything, and then it's suddenly September again & school's about to start.

I do plan to post all about my wanderings with Mom, pictures included, but it'll have to be another day. For now, enjoy this view of the smallest hotel bathroom I've ever had the displeasure of experiencing.

2 comments:

Aaron Fowles said...

Seconds on the "where did summer go?" business. It passed by as a dream.

Mari said...

Summer? There was a summer? Not sure I saw it thru the San Francisco fog.