06 August 2006

Be Careful What You Wish For

I should have known.

Ever since my post where I mentioned how I miss the rain in Seattle, it's been raining in Poznan. Every. Single. Day.

Although so far, I'm really ok with it. And it's definitely needed, after the July we just had.

Unfortunately, it looks like it's planning to stick around while my mom & sister are visiting next week. Sorry about that. We'll just have to go hang out in lots of museums. And the salt mine in Krakow is underground, we won't even notice the rain there!

2 comments:

John said...

Here we are 10 days later, and it's incredibly hot and sunny again - I'm not sure if that is a good or a bad thing though.

A Man said...

It sounds as though all of Europe baked during the summer and is now experiencing an early, and wet, autumn. I hope the rain lets up for you soon so that you can enjoy those bright but crisp back-to-school days!