17 July 2006

Survey Says!

Thanks to Lisaopolis for once again providing me with blog content. Enjoy, learn, and feel free to use it for yourself.

I am a cuddler --- no
I am a morning person --- definitely not
I am a perfectionist --- yes and no
I am an only child --- no
I am currently in my pajamas --- yes
I am currently suffering from a broken heart --- no
I am okay at styling other peoples' hair --- no
I am left-handed --- no, but sometimes I wish I were
I am online 24/7, even as an away message --- no
I am shy around the same/opposite gender at first --- yes, I'm not good with new people
I bite my nails --- only when I'm really, really stressed
I can be paranoid at times --- what do you mean by that???
I currently regret something I have said --- I try not to regret anything
When I get mad I curse frequently --- I can't say frequently, but it does happen
I don't like anyone --- sometimes this is true
I enjoy country music --- no
I enjoy jazz music --- yes
I enjoy smoothies --- yes
I enjoy talking on the phone --- not at all, I much prefer text/sms
I have a car --- no
I have/had a hard time paying attention at school --- yes
I have a lot to learn --- yes, doesn't everyone?
I have a pet --- not unless you count dust bunnies
I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal --- again, doesn't everyone?
I have all my grandparents --- just one
I have at least one brother/ one sister --- yes
I have been to Europe --- many times, it's become my second home
I have been told that I am smart --- yes, but I'm not sure I agree
I have been told that I have an unusual sense of humor --- yes, and I agree
I have broken a bone --- twice
I have caller I.D. on my phone --- yes
I have bathed with someone --- does swimming count?
I have changed a diaper --- yes
I have changed a lot as a person over the past year --- not that I've noticed
I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color --- no
I have had major/minor surgery --- yes
I have killed another person --- not that I know of
I have had my hair cut within the last week --- not yet
I have had the cops called on me --- no
I have kissed someone I knew I shouldn't --- yes, but I don't regret it

2 comments:

Lisaopolis said...

"enjoy and learn!" I love it, I'm totally stealing that for this current summer teaching gig. "Enjoy and learn, Kinder, enjoy and learn...!" Thanks, lady;)

Anonymous said...

cool blog here's mine
http://www.freewebs.com/jedensummer/

i'm still working on it though